Monday, January 3, 2011

Wow it has been a long time

I feel so bad, it has been a long time since i have blogged on here.  The world just got crazy around here the last couple of months.  I am choosing that 2011 with be a great year.  I don't want to keep living my life always focusing on the negative.  I want to laugh more, love more, forgive more...... I know I sound sappy, but I have come to realize that I am the only one who can control this for me. I have to take charge of my life and I may not be able to control the things that happen to me, but I can control how I react to them.  That is what i am going to focus on for this year.  Things will happen, but it is how I react to them that matters.  I hope I can keep this frame of mind all year long

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree Kym! Life is short, we gotta forget about all the bad stuff and live life to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete