Thursday, July 8, 2010

I can't believe he said that

As you all know Jerame is all about fishing.  The regular season is over, but there are now Friday night tournaments.  He usually doesn't get home until somewhere between 3-5am.  Well this coming Saturday morning I want to take the girls to the Horse and Hound Wine Festival.  There will be all kinds of horse and dog events that I know the girls will love to watch and yes the Wine tasting is for me.  Well I asked Jerame not to fish Friday night, so that he could go with us and not be tried or grumpy.  I was told that his fishing was his time "off"  just like when I am not in the office it is my time "off".   I exploded on him.  I informed him that when I wasn't in the office, I wasn't having me time, I was taking care of the house, or taking the girls to horseback riding or karate, or dealing with whatever was going on with my Mama. I sure as hell wasn't spending the time doing something that was considered relaxing or just for me.  I am still fuming this morning.  I want to scream my head off.  I NEVER have time to off.  I am always taking care of something and someone. He tried to back track and say that wasn't what he meant, but once the words are said there is no taking them back.  Every time I look at him, I am so mad. 
I work very hard at the shop, I have learned more about cars in the last year than I ever thought I would learn.  I have been learning how to price the jobs so that it helps take the stress off of Jerame.  I know that he has the more physical job.  Especially working in the heat that we are having now, but I try and help them as much as I can.  I take them bottles of water and I even went and bought them ice cream yesterday. I never get credit for everything that I do. I have so much paperwork to do today and I just can't get my head into it.  I just want to leave and get as far away from Jerame as I can right now.

1 comment: