Wednesday, June 30, 2010

ECLIPSE ****SPOILER*** DON'T READ UNTIL YOU HAVE SEEN THE MOVIE

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
OK. Didn't want any spoiler info showing on people's dashboard.  Wow last night was insane.  Every 12 showing was sold out.  You would have thought the movie place would have learned from last year, but they didn't and there was a lot of chaos, but I still ended up with good seats and had a great time.
I thought that they nailed this one.  By far I think that Eclipse the movie is closest to Eclipse the book.  At first there was a couple of things that bothered me, but once I saw how they played it out, I understood that they had to make a couple of changes to keep the story but in movie format.  Like when Bella leaves the school with Jacob, I was like what....but I understand why they had to do that and it did convey the same meaning as in the book. I was very happy with the flashbacks. The one with the 3rd wife was perfect, Rosalie's was just as perfect and Jasper's was out of this world.  I loved his southern accent.  I was so happy to see that they were more apart of this story.  I know that they didn't go into great detail with their flashbacks, but they did give us enough for it all to make sense.  I know that if they had put everything in there it would have been 5 hours long (which would be great in my book).  Another thing they didn't go into great detail with was the triangle of Sam, Emily and Leah.  I think they could have given us a little more info on that one and the whole imprinting , but what they gave us is good, I just wanted it to be perfect. 
Everything having to do with Bella, Edward and Jacob was excellent.  I think they did a great job with getting the same story across as the book.  I just loved it all.  The proposal in the bedroom, I was squealing and cheering and clapping.  I loved it.  Just loved it.  The newborns!!!!!  After having read Bree's book I think that they nailed what they were doing in Seattle.  I just wish that they had done more with Bree in the field.  I would have liked to have seen her fighting the blood lust with Bella so close. It would have been nice to see Bella seeing what she thought she was going to be like after the change.   Wow now we have to wait until November 2011 and June of 2012 for the final two movies.  wow that seems like such a long time.  I hope the next two are as true to the book as Eclipse is.

1 comment:

  1. I agree! So amazing! And closest to the book! Ah..well if you wanna know what I thought just go to my page..LOL...too much to write here. haha

    ReplyDelete