Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Mother

As much as I have done for my mother in the past with all her back surgries and dr appts and now me moving her because her bf is an asshole, she has the nerve to yell at me and tell me to let her live her life and quit bugging her..  Let me tell you this.  I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO 10 years ago!!!!!!!!!!  I have wanted to scream this at her for the past 2 weeks.  I told her when she moved in with that asshole and dropped 50-70k into fixing up his house that she needed him to sign something that stated that if they ever broke up that he had to pay her back everything that she spent.  Well she didn't and no she has no legal right to his house so she is screwed. 
Now she calls me and tells me that she is sorry.  I am more the adult in this relationship than she is.  All this is just so unfair.

2 comments:

  1. Arg. The damage parents can do without realizing it, until much later is sooo frustrating.
    Here is a laugh for ya-- I was just talking to a good friend of mine about parents & grandparents, these days.. He simply tells me "We were raised by hippies. Need more?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well he was never there for her anyway. She should have known that. Especially with the back surgeries I mean how many times did he take care of her? Christ she lived with you because he didn't want to help her with her medicine. Ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete