Monday, June 28, 2010

Glad the weekend is over

Good Morning,  I am glad to put this weekend behind me.  Saturday we went to move out Mama's stuff and thank goodness there was no drama.  It was hot!!!!!!!!! When we finally got everything to my Mama's new place (which is with my Nannie) I almost passed out because of the heat.  We were up in the attic putting boxes away and I bet it was 110 in that attic.  We didn't leave from down there until about 330 in the afternoon.  We helped put stuff away.  Mama can not bend over.  It makes her back hurt so bad.   My girls even thought they were bored out of their minds they were really good.  They didn't fight with each other. We told them that since they were so good that we were going to watch fireworks that night.  The fireworks were the best I have seen in a long time.  I didn't like the fact that I didn't get in bed until midnight, but the girls were happy and that is what counted.
Sunday, we took the girls to the lake.  It was 107 during the day. We left when the water wasn't cold anymore.  Who wants to swim in water that is 95.  We have talked about going back to the lake next Monday when we are closed for the 4th of July.  
I guess I need to get off of here and get caught up on work.  Have a great day everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment