Thursday, June 24, 2010

i want to scream

i was just informed by Jerame that he will be fishing next friday. he says he needs the time to relax. uugghh we have a huge family wedding to go to that weekend and he is going to go fishing friday night. he will miss the rehearsal and then be grumpy as hell on saturday during the wedding. u know where is my time to relax. my time to get away. i have tried to plan a trip to go see shannon and something always gets n the way. i want to scream. it is always about someone else. never about me and if something goes wrong i have to be the one to hold everyones hand and support them. i am so pissed

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean! Chase does that to me *all the time* I work 6 days a week, and the 1 day a week that I do get off, I have to do crap around the house. He goes off with his friends for weekend trips all the time. I informed him earlier this afternoon that I was headed up to Boston for a few days in October, and he nearly passed out!

    I'm so sorry, Kym. Men can be so frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know hun. You need to tell him NO FISHING!! lol. He needs to understand that you need time too.

    ReplyDelete