Thursday, June 24, 2010

work

Work is just plain insane this morning. It should already be 5:00. I was off yesterday moving Mama and Jerame got behind here at the shop. He also forgot that our employee Ricky was off today. So he set up appointments thinking Ricky was going to be here, but it is just him. I have been running back and forth from the office into the shop every few minutes with things for customers or questions. Don't really have the time to breathe. I am writing this now in between customers. Speaking of customers......nothing surprises me anymore. Had a guy call and want to come here and use Jerame's tools to fix his own car. I wanted to say Hell No, but I was calm and told him a simply no. We also have the type that expect Jerame to drop everything he is working on the minute they walk in the door. Doesn't matter if there are 100 cars a head of them, they want him to do their car NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment