Thursday, June 24, 2010

UUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just had a customer come in and expect Jerame to drop everything and fix his car.  I told him that Jerame was here by himself today and that it would be tomorrow before Jerame would possibiliy be able to look at it and he threw a fit like a 2 year old.  I swear I wanted to tell the guy excatly where he could shove that car. I mean, you don't want in to the doctor's office and say I am sick make me better now, you don't walk into the hair dresser and say cut my hair now, so why on earth do these people think they can walk in my office and yell at me and tell Jerame to fix their car now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thats crazy! But I believe it. Working at a grocery store and a hotel, I see how adults can act. Its crazy that they think its okay. And they act like they are the only person that matters. People like that drive me nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. People are just ridiculous. Let me tell you the customer isn't always right.

    ReplyDelete