Friday, June 25, 2010

Saturday

Tomorrow, I have to finish moving my Mama out of that house.  We have to empty the storage building that she has out back.  She tells me today and that she isn't going back to the house with Jerame, Butch and myself because Clyde is harassing her.  He yells at her.  She also tells me to "watch" myself because he is starting to say that it is my fault they have broke up.  He has pointed the finger at everyone but his self.  He is made a me.  He says that my Mama and I are too close and that I am the reason that their relationship never worked.  This has me worried but Jerame says that Clyde would never get close enough to me. Jerame's best friend Butch is helping us move the heavy stuff and he is a State Trooper. I wish that Clyde wasn't going to be here we go to pick up the stuff, but he is going to be there just to be an ass.  I really want tomorrow to go smoothly. I am praying that there will not be any trouble that we will just empty the building and leave.  i have my fingers crossed.  Please keep a good thought for us tomorrow. 

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck Kym! At least you have Jerame and his friend there in case anything happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. How uncomfortable. I'll be thinking of ya, & I hope everything goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete